Our Annual Report 2022/23 has recently been published and is now available online. A quick snapshot of some highlights include:
· Controlling 69 hectares of terrestrial and 198 kilometres of aquatic weeds across the four local government areas
· Undertaking 1,793 private property inspections
· 24,489 HA of the County mapped for weed infestations
· Retaining staff who continually refine their control, surveillance and planning techniques to maximise efficiency and results
· The continued dedication of building relationships with landowners and industry stakeholders
· Continuing to be an industry leader in every facet of weed management when combined with our continued facilitation of the Hawkesbury-Nepean Landcare Network.
· Continued value for money proposition to ratepayers leveraging our economies of scale advantage.